Joker and Harley profile photo collection with text and happy and sad

Joker and Harley profile photo collection with text and happy and sad



Why should I apologize for my behavior?

But are you just apologizing to me here?

As usual, we are with you in the Code of Conduct by providing a profile photo and a photo with a birthday theme. Please check out the full profile of Joker profile and its beautiful dialogs in Batman 2.

Joker profile photo and Joker joker photo

Joker: Do you know what the scars are for my face?
I had a wife, it was beautiful.
Gamble played and a lot of debt had risen
Your credit card is a line item
We did not have any money for surgery.
I wanted to know that his wounds are not important to me,
For that, I gave you a shovel
I did it, you know what happened next?
Could not see me like that and leave me there
Now I'm always laughing!
Joker (Joker) is a superhero imaginative person in American comic books published by DSI Comics. Joker character was created by Bob Kane, Jerry Robinson and Bill Finger, who first appeared in Batman's first comic book (April 25, 1940). He is one of the negative characters in Batman Stories.

Suggest photo profile and photo by:

Profile of heavy men

Profile picture of birthday

Profile of the fashionable and special boys profile photo

Special profile of duktronah

Beautiful photo picture for profile

Joker addressed to Batman:

You're just a bitch for them ...
like me …
Just the one that needs you ...
When you do not ...
Like rubbing away away ...

thanks to : عکس پروفایل جوکر و هارلی

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

شعر در مورد حق الناس ، شعر و متن در مورد حق و ناحق + مال مردم خوری

تعبیر خواب سیب زمینی جوانه زده ؛ معنی دیدن سیب زمینی جوانه زده در خواب

تعبیر خواب تسبیح سبز ، معنی دیدن تسبیح سبز در خواب های ما چیست